Friday, May 28, 2010

Lets go to Papago!

After a short little run the other morning and helping our friend out with her car which involved a trip to the dealership. Which in turn was packed full of these...



I got the "get-out-and-do-something-active(besides-run)" bug.



















It was really nice to get out where it was nice and quiet. We did a bit of yoga...


Did a little running



we walked



and walked


till we got to the lakes on the other side of papago and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to start taking picture of nature.



Best part of the hike was that I got to spend some time with the Sparkles Wife and talk


Later I went to the DMV to have my commercial drivers license knocked down to a normal one so I don't have to keep my medical physicals up to date. They are always a ray of sunshine no matter how polite and friendly you try to be. Must be hard having a government job, I could be wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too cute. I think a post about the two of you arguing or looking mad is in order.

    ReplyDelete