Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ouch!

So I believe it was about a week ago that I fell victim to the worst injury I have ever received as of yet. I won't/can't go into details , you wouldn't want to hear them, but I can say that after a trip to the ER and bed rest for quite a while I finally woke up today and am feeling better. The only bad thing is that I have not run for a week, when that happens, bad self image thoughts creep into my mind.

So... what I did do this last week was if I wan't in extreme pain or could just bear it for a while I would go try to walk around the library. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid. To just wonder around until I found a book that caught my eye and my interest.


We really have a beautiful library here... This is approaching the entrance from the lower parking garage level...



Well I've been a bad blogger lately but hopefully I can get back on the road soon and start running again. Its really driving me up the walls being in the house all day. Thanks to the Sparkles Wife for taking care of me!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I guess that's an acceptable excuse. Lurking around the library is kinda odd though. Different strokes...Hope you are up and running again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick! Hope you're feeling fully recovered now! Take it slow getting back at it!

    ReplyDelete